Thursday, December 1, 2011

After a failed attempt at seeing Foster The People at Outside Lands this past August (too far away to truly enjoy), I got another chance to see one of my favorites up close and personal. The energetic, and not to mention adorable, band played at The Fillmore in San Francisco this past October and yours truly was psyched to score a ticket to the sold out event. The whole show was a true dance party whilst the band played their entire album, Torches. I have played this album out on my iPod to no end, but hearing it in person was a true pleasure. I took video of majority of the show, but rather than inundating you with clips - I'd like to share my favorite part of the entire show, the encore. The band played their overplayed, yet still enjoyable, hit 'Pumped Up Kicks'... But with a twist. Watch until the end to see the band add a dub step twist that still gives me chills.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment