Monday, March 28, 2011

What else would a girl working in the fashion industry in Australia do as soon as she steps on US soil? Shop, of course. Since being back in Atlanta, mum and I have spent out weekend scouring the Atlanta shops for some deals and steals. Here is what we've found, so far : )



I bought these amazing Senso shoes from Solestruck. Originally they came in a size too small (as they run very narrow), so I had to send them back and re-order them in the next up. I love them for everyday wear... With jeans, dresses or max skirts... An 'All Rounder'.


I purchased this BDG Corduroy Pleated Skirt from Urban Outfitters, in both lime green and red. It looks very cute with a tee or a dressier top for a night out. I wore the green for St. Pattys with a rocker tee and the red with ankle booties and a sheer collared skirt... Adorable. Did I mention that these were on sale for $20 each!


I purchased this Ecote Sheer Mesh Maxi dress from Urban Outfitters as soon as I was back in America. Here, it is shown in the army green, but I got it in black. These photos do not do any justice to the dress, it is so much cuter than shown here. I wore it to my 'welcome back' dinner with a hot pink lace bra, that could be seen through the mesh back and my new leopard booties. I snagged a bargain on this baby, for only $20.

I got this Sparkle & Fade Chiffon Leopard Maxi from Urban Outfitters, very recently, so I have not had a chance to wear it yet. It has lace detailing on the back, that adds a little 'va va voom', if you will. I like longer lengths, so this dress is perfect for me, as it goes to my knees. My wallet is loving me, this dress was only a mere $20 as well. I cannot wait to get it on this weekend!

Now this is a really cool purchase. I got this Alternative Earth grey maxi from Urban Outfitters. I instantly loved it when I tried it on because it touches the floor, and as a 6 ft tall girl, you don't normally get that. But I fell even more in love when I learned a bit more about the label. Made with 100% organic cotton, this company is based out of Atlanta and set to make a difference in the fashion industry : )


I am a huge fan of sheer-anything... So when I saw this Sparkle & Fade Sheer Maxi at Urban Outfitters I immediately had it in my hands to buy... Only at the cash register, did I realize it was TEN dollars! Amazing. I am excited to wear it with anything and everything, from rocker tees to chunky sweaters.

Mum surprised me with this Chambray Shirt by William Rast for Target when I flew in from Australia. I have been neeeeding a chambray/denim shirt for ages, and I am so excited to finally have one! This shirt has studded detailing on the front pockets, which makes it extra special : ) Mum also got me a studded silk tank and a studded pencil skirt from the line.

Please excuse the horrible photo that google search supplied. I bought this Sparkle & Fade Assymetrical Hem Sweater on sale; It quickly sold out online so the original photo is no longer available. Anyway, I purchased this sweater in both camel and black, as they truly can go with anything. I've been wearing the camel with my black leather shorts, and the black over my heather grey maxi dress. So comfy!

This is not the exact skirt, but it is incredibly similar to the Black Leather Midi Skirt I purchased form H&M the other day. When the A/W runways were flooded with a new length of leather, I instantly knew I had to make that style mine. So when I saw a similar skirt at H&M I sprinted to the dressing rooms, clutching it in my hands. The one I got is the same length, the same volume, but as I said it's black, and with a gold zipper in the back. So glamorous, I love it.

I posted this photo recently, because I look goofy and it shows my new shoes! These Cole Haan Pony Hair Leopard Booties are literally my new obsession. They are the most comfortable heels I own, and we all know I love some animal print, so they are perfect for me!

Visit Urban Outfitters HERE.
Visit H&M HERE.
Visit Cole Haan HERE.
Visit Alternative Apparel HERE.
Visit Target HERE.
Visit SoleStruck HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment