Sunday, March 6, 2011

This past Friday, Fashion Journal issue #102 came out in Australia!!!
This was the issue that I worked with my dear friend Jess on. I styled the cover editorial, Free Falling.

Here are some screen grabs from the online release.







**Updated: I have removed the single images to avoid potential piracy or reuse of the photos without my knowledge.

Fashion Journal is available nationwide in Australia at various locations... Or online HERE.
Free Falling is page 83 thru to 90.

2 comments:

  1. Hi - Can you please let me know where I can find the Minty Meets Munt Fisherman's Coat in Melbourne? Thanks! Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi love. The coat won't be available until April, but you can get it online at http://mintymeetsmunt.bigcartel.com


    xx

    ReplyDelete