Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm cleaning out some items from my closet in Atlanta and putting them up on Ebay... My mom even donated some items, I'm sure you can guess which items are hers. I will be posting more items in the next couple of days.

Here are the links if you want to check them out : )

Ann Taylor Black Suede Pumps... Here.
Ferragamo Kitten Heels... Here.
Mui Mui Top... Here.
Ann Taylor Blazer... Here.
Cosabella Mesh Floral Print T-Shirt... Here.
Dolce & Gabanna Sheer Butterfly Print Tee... Here.
Forever21 Cowl Neck Mini Dress... Here.
Michael Kors Sweater Dress... Here.
Free People Sweater Dress... Here.
Free People Crochet Tunic... Here.
Adrienne Vittadini Sequin Mini Dress... Here.
Bebe Silk Kimono Sleeved Dress... Here.
Delia's Tweed Vest... Here.
Juicy Couture 'Shine On' Short Sleeve Hoodie... Here.

Happy Bidding : )

2 comments:

  1. nice blog! check out mine if you're into photography! :)

    www.electricbrandon.com

    If you want, follow it & I'll do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bebe silk kimono! Has it been sold?

    Rachie

    ReplyDelete