Sunday, February 6, 2011

The other week I styled a shoot for my amazing photog friend, Xiaohan. She is fantastic - The way we met is because she stopped me at Finders Keepers Market and street-style snapped me. We kept in touch ever since, and when she had this project coming up, I jumped at the chance to help her out. The shoot was for submission; Which means we shoot the whole thing and then make a proposal out of it and show it to magazines - Then, hopefully they love it so much the publish it! Easy! We shot in the amazing China Heights Studios in Surry Hills, Sydney.
Here are a few behind the scenes photos that the very talented David shot for us:


I cannot wait to show you all the final result... The outfits were incredible, if I don't say so myself, and with the talent of Xiaohan, the end result will not to be missed! : )

Visit Xiaohan's blog, Xssat, HERE.
Visit David's project, The Daily Portrait, HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment