Sunday, February 6, 2011


Last week I was invited for an intimate get together at Icebergs in Bondi, Sydney to meet Shopbop's head of international marketing, Karen Grawjwer.
Karen was in town to explore Australia and, as Helen says, 'suss out who's (and what) is cool in Sydney'! Let me say she was an absolute doll - So sweet and genuinely excited to meet myself and some of the other fashion bloggers. Little did she know, we were even more excited to meet her!








In this photo: Helen from SassyBella, myself, my lovie Emily from Little Black Book, Darren from BoyMoments, Karen from ShopBop, Hayley from Fashion Hayley, Megan from An Australian Wintour, (down below, L to R) Lorena from We're Shop and Nadia from Animal Orchestra.

Earlier in the evening Elise from The Nail File / Stuff That I Bought and Margaret from Shine By Three stopped by for a few drinks as well.

It was a really fun night and I'm so excited I was invited.

All photos thanks to BoyMoments.

No comments:

Post a Comment