Tuesday, February 15, 2011


I was invited to attend Hussy's S/S 2011 look book shoot for a behind-the-scenes look, along with two of my lovely friends: Xiaohan from Xssat and Emily from Little Black Book. The shoot was set in the amazing Cooper Park in Woollahra. As the afternoon light would shine through the trees, it was a gorgeous location. This look book is a bit different from any previous, as it was shot by the creator of the label, Marie Ritchie. The collection was full of traditional Hussy designs, with bright colors, prints, and fun shapes. The range was full of feminine pieces, flowey kaftans, billowy dresses, cropped jackets, and baggy harem pants. The collection has not been shown publicly as it does not launch for another year... Therefore I cannot show too many of my shots.

But for now, here's a little teaser.





Shop Hussy HERE.
P.s. They're having a one day online sale today... Hurry up and check it out!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like it would have been an very fun shoot. The location is amazing.

    And I love that you can see xssat there chimping (and I'm assuming, lbb too)!

    ReplyDelete