Monday, February 21, 2011


Calling all fashionable boys and girls in Sydney.
The lovely girls at Bespoke PR have let me in on a little secret... They are having their very first sample sale! And I will tell you right now, it is not one to miss! Every time I go into Bespoke to pull clothes for a shoot, I always end up hanging around and drooling over the product. And now it's my chance to take some home with me, for good!
The girls have told me the amount of stock is nuts!!
May clothing, accessories from Miijo, LowLuv by Erin Wasson, Winter Kate, House of Harlow 1960, and more for the women. Antoine and Stanley shoes and Galella Shirts for all the boys!!

Some stop by, say 'Hi' to the girls and grab some amazing bargains!
Thursday Feb 24 & Friday Feb 20, 11am - 7pm.
Suite 46 & 47, 20 - 28 Maddox St.
Alexandria, NSW.

P.s. click on the flier to make it BIG and see the details. x

1 comment: