Thursday, June 24, 2010



Oh my goodness. I want them so badly I can taste them!
The Sam Edelman 'Kat' Oxford off of Nordstrom.com.
I am dying for the leopard... even if they don't come in an 11 - I'll make them work.


Also in love with the Sam Edelman 'Joss' Oxford from Nordstrom.com.
Again, I'll make a size 10 work.



Now how nifty are these UGG Australia (coincidence) 'Lynnea' Ankle Boots also from Nordstrom.com
They play into the current clog trend, without having a short life span because they have staying power with the versatility of choosing between short, sheepskin booties, or mid-calf boots - it's a fit for every chilly day in Oz.
hint hint



Holy do-able Jeffrey Campbell knockoffs.

For the past few months I have been drooling over those Jeffrey Campbell and Sam Edelman clunky-wedge booties that have been everywhere - But due to them being like a mean high school clique - they don't make varying heel hights (hard for a 6ft girl) or size 11 (damn being 6ft).
I was sad... until I found these.
The first are the Jump 'Winsor' Booties in black patent leather on Nordstrom.com.
The second are the Ash 'Subtil' Sandal in black on Nordstrom.com.
Their fabulousity is anything but subtil.
Both with heel heights of 3" they are my dream shoes.
I am literally drooling.


Now, note to my readers and loving family and friends - which I am sure I will mention 10 more times before the day - my birthday is next week. Australian post can be very speedy if you would by chance want to mail ANY of these (especially the leopard 'Kat' Oxfords, Jump 'Winsor' Booties, & Ash 'Subtil' Sandal) to me! Thank you!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment