Thursday, May 27, 2010

This past Sunday, I attended The Camberwell Market in Melbourne with a new friend from Fashion Week, Chloe. This market is run by the Rotary Club of Balwyn every Sunday morning from 6:30am until 12:30pm in the carpark behind the Burke Road shops.
This is an amazing trash and treasure market. There were stalls with flowers, furniture, clothing, and everything else under the sun. Searching from 8a.m. until around 10a.m. I saw hundreds of amazing finds.






And of course, At the market I found some perfect additions to C and I's new apartment we are moving into next week. Only problem is they wouldn't agree to a delivery to Sydney... Understanding it is a 10+ hour drive, I didn't argue.


Beautiful lantern - C and I love candles, so this would've fit amazingly.



With some TLC, this would've made an amazing coffee table.


Beautiful truly shabby - chic vanity (or dressing table) for the bedroom.

Without my wonderful furniture finds, I left the market with two beautiful silk print shirts that will look fabulous with my high waisted leather skirt, thigh high cable knit socks, and booties. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment