Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sometime at the end of March/beginning of April I happily had my first visit from family. My aunt Gail, cousin Jessica and her husband Paul came to Sydney for a few days - and what better way than to spend one day at the Taronga Zoo!
Subsequently, on attending the Seal Show what else would have happened than we get approached to partake in the action.
Subsequently, on attending the Seal Show what else would have happened than we get approached to partake in the action.
When asked, "would any of you like to volunteer during the show?" - my hand shot up faster than I knew what was going on. Twenty minutes later and there I am, standing next to a giant seal and getting warned not to make any bold movements as it was this particular seal's first show... Great. At the end of the day, I got to pat and interact with this slimy, adorable creature and what a memorable experience that was!

No comments:

Post a Comment