Saturday, December 12, 2009


Today, I graduated college.
How weird is that to say out loud? I am a college graduate.
Maybe not so much weird... but amazing, fantastic, fabulous, and incredible.
Today marks the end of a very long era in my life and the beginning of the rest.
I am so excited to share this great achievement with my huge support system and ones that I love. Because honestly, if it were not for them, I probably would not have made it through the long and painful journey that we like to call 'school'.
So this is not for me, this is for all of y'all that helped me get here.

Cheers and thank you indefinitely for the support.
Love to you all.

x o D

Now time for two weeks in Atlanta, Christmas, family and friends before setting off to Italy on the 29th for a month; Followed with some American traveling before Australia at the end of February. Ahhh, life is sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment