Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Is there anything better than realizing you are lucky in every aspect of your life?

And even more pleasing is that it is not the luck where it will run out on that one rainy, unlucky day... It is the luck where I am just overly privileged to have an amazing family, boyfriend, friends, and plans for the future... among other things.

I would hate to be one of those "sugar-coated, life-is-perfect, sitting-on-a-rainbow" type people... but I find I am running out of excuses over why not to be... minus the stomach-ulcer-inducing-aspect.

There are always things that are going to suck. But focusing on those will only bring you down. I have been told this, I have known this, but I have never truly seen the benefit of being optimistic and open minded until this moment.

Life is good.

Make sure you thank those that make your life sweet, fabulous, and fantastic. What more perfect, cheesy, hallmark sponsored day than Thanksgiving.

Cheers to all and the optimism that brightens every day.

x o D

No comments:

Post a Comment